July is here. Can you believe it? With all the rain we had in June, my flowers are the prettiest I have ever had.
We had a GREAT time at the Stack-n-Whack weekend. Each quilt was very unique. I even had fun trying to resize the block. Makes you really appreciate the time and effort that goes into writing a book!
We will be showing some great new quilts at the Shoo-fly Sampler sessions. Don't forget to bring your show-n-tell (especially you Thursday night people!).
The first month of our mystery quilt by Miss Tre Rowe will be available this week. Even I don't know what the finished quilt will look like. But I am really excited about this project. I am even going to make one, too!
We are busily working on our quilts for the 2008 Sampler. I was only going to do one size, but I know how some of you like to do small quilts and others like to do large. So we are doing two different colors again in both a large and a small size. NO....I will not tell you the color choices until November. I will say that I think the color choice will be very hard for you to choose. And that is all I will say!
Merrily
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment