Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 11, 2007

The days are starting to get hotter. I am glad that we got a new air conditioner for the shop last month.

It seems that everyone is liking the Statler Stitcher. We are booking further and further out to rent this machine. If you are doing Christmas presents now, you might think about getting on the list for the fall.

I did a little weed whacking over the weekend and somehow I must have whacked some poison ivy. My arms are a little bumpy today (not to say itchy, too). Perhaps I should stick to the sewing machine.

You will want to check out our new Mystery Quilt block of the month. It is promising to be very interesting. Even I don't know what the finished quilt will look like. Don't you just love a good mystery! You can even sign up on our website if you can't make it into our store.
Later,
Merrily

No comments: