We had such a busy week in the shop. I taught 6 new quilters how to use a quilting machine. I love those classes because I get to quilt ALL day!
Some very pretty new Hoffman Batiks arrived this week. Also, new feed sack prints from P&B.
The next three weeks will be busy for us at the shop. It all starts next Saturday with our Stash for Cash. This is going to be wild...we will have over 25 tables with a wide variety of items being sold. If this Garage Sale is a big hit, we plan to make it an annual event.
Linda McCuen, the $100,000 quilt challenge winner, will be teaching in the shop starting on Sunday, the 23rd. All of her longarm classes are full but we still have some space left on her lecture on "THE BIG QUESTION" What do I quilt on this quilt? The lecture is interactive so you can bring a top and she will help you decide what to do on it. The lecture is only $20. Call the shop to sign up for this great opportunity.
The end of our sixth year happens at the end of this month. Join us for our Anniversary Sale on Friday and Saturday, September 28 and 29. I personally can't believe we are rolling into the 7th year. It only seems like yesterday......
Love the cooler weather and hope to see you at the Sale.
Merrily
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment