It has been a great few days! The Garage Sale was a hoot. We had tables lined up all along the front of the strip mall. Great "finds" were in every booth. It was such a success, that I am sure we will do it again in 2008!
One person saw all the tables and thought we were going out of business! I am here to tell you that we are not going out of business! In fact, I am planning my trip to Quilt Market in Houston after I write this blog.
Linda McCuean has been in the shop for 3 days. What a great experience for all of us who took her classes. I can't wait to start quilting my next project incorporating some of her ideas!
Don't forget our best SALE of the YEAR will be this Friday and Saturday. It will signify the end of our 6th year and the beginning of our 7th. Join us...I promise the sale will be a good one.
Till next time....
Merrily
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment